Sunday, September 23, 2018

Blue Belle

Hi Crafty Friends,
I wanted to play around with my hair skills so I made a red head! I thought she would look good in a blue outfit so I went all out and made the entire card shades of blue. The stamp is from The Greeting Farm, I love all their little ladies!
Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: If you could have any color hair besides your own what would you pick?
A: Me? Strawberry Blond


Supplies:
The Greeting Farm Mini Remix Happy
The Stamp Doctor Scalloped Border Dies Set of 3
Stencil Asian Flower by Hero Arts 

Challenges:
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week #38: AG 
A Blog Named Hero: Monochromatic 
Simon Says Stamp Monday: Monochrome
A Gem of A Challenge #227: One for the Girls 
Incy Wincy Designs: Sweet and Sassy 
heARTful Stamping: Anything Goes 

No comments:

Post a Comment