Saturday, September 15, 2018

My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar 2018: Coloring Virtuoso

This card has stressed me out for two weeks! Planning it and designing it! I can't tell you the number of times I woke up changing my mind, thinking I shouldn't bother entering. But that is the point, challenge yourself... So here it is My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar Contest 2018 Coloring Virtuoso! I decided if you are going to show off your coloring skills you better use all the colors right? The details are pretty basic... I just colored EIGHT unicorns in every color combo I could think of with copic markers and added matching gems. Then I HANDCUT each one out with clouds, oh how I was wishing I bought the matching diecut to this set ;). Then I picked out matching inks to do the splatter background for each little unicorn!
And here's a fun shot of it with a little filter so it's GLOWING :)
Supplies:
Copic Markers
My Favorite Things: Magical Unicorns Stamps
Various Inks

Challenges:
My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar 2018: Coloring Virtuoso 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Pop It Up

No comments:

Post a Comment