Sunday, January 20, 2019

Coffee + Friends = Perfect Blend

Hi Crafty Friends,
I am loving these new papers I got from Graciellie Designs. I have never used digi papers before but I am LOVING THEM! I was inspired by the White Rose Crafts Sketch Challenge (see below) and Your Next Stamp Let's See Some Smiles Challenge! This is just such a cute little coffee cup!

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What image or saying is on your coffee mug?
A: Me? Mine says "Exercise Is My Drug" and I have another one that is kettlebells and another "runner girl" are you sensing a theme?


Supplies:
Your Next Stamp Thanks A Latte
Graciellie Designs Coffee Lovers Paper Pack
Copic Markers

Challenges:
Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge #105: Let's See Smiles
A Gem of A Challenge: Wk1 Anything Goes 
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge: Anything Goes 
WordArt Wednesday Weeks: #370-371
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #85
Time Out Challenges #127: Inspired By Words 
Kat Scrappiness January Card Challenge: Anything Goes
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.590567904735833&type=3
https://virginialusblog.blogspot.com/2019/01/show-and-share-every-9th-day-of-month.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FwnWYx+%28Yes%2C+Virginia....%29

No comments:

Post a Comment