Sunday, January 27, 2019

Crafty Mistakes Just Like Life Mistakes Are OK-Patch It Up and Keep Going

Hi Crafty Friends,
Sharing a quick Birthday Card I made to show that your cards don't always have to be PERFECT! I spilled something on this after everything was glued down. I love the image, love the colors, and I was tempted to just throw it out but I didn't! I "patched" it up and I am sure the receiver won't even notice and if they do, oh well, we all make mistakes! I also am joining the As You Like It Challenge: Favorite Buttons or Pearls? I'm definitely a button girl! I even had a company where I sold button earrings for awhile called Button Bumpkin!

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What is the worst crafty mistake you have ever made?
A: Me? Had a glitter shaker top not on tight enough and GLITTER everywhere for a year!

Supplies:
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Girl
Patterned Paper
Blue Buttons

Challenges:
As You Like It Challenge: Favorite Buttons or Pearls?
Your Next Stamp #106: Colors of Winter
My Favorite Things Birthday Project: May We Present
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #98: Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment