Thursday, January 3, 2019

Digi Doodle Studios Pop-Up Cupcake Birthday Surprise

Hi Crafty Friends,
I am SO blessed to be a Guest Designer for Digi Doodle Studios. I adore this company and every single stamp Dina creates. They are simply stunning!
I decided to take this opportunity to make my first pop up card! It's Winter here in Chicago so I chose to make a cheerful birthday card with Candy Cupcake Winter Birthday! Could she be any cuter?
I started with Karen Burniston's Cupcake Pop Up Card die and used some colorful birthday paper. I colored Candy to match the paper. I added some sparkly embellishments and put it all together for a fun birthday surprise.





Supplies:
Digi Doodle Studios Candy Cupcake Winter Birthday
Karen Burniston Cupcake Pop-Up Die Cut
Copic Markers
Various Pattern Papers

Challenges:
http://digidoodlestudioschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Creative Knockouts 279: Celebrations


No comments:

Post a Comment