Sunday, January 27, 2019

Ewe Are Amazing

Hi Crafty Friends,
I was inspired by Cupcake Creations Challenge this week use the colors pink and white. Why not make a PINK lamb? I am thinking this is a perfect card for a little girl to boost her self confidence with the sentiment "EWE ARE AMAZING". I accented it with buttons because I LOVE buttons especially PINK ones!

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What boosts your self confidence?
A: Me? I'm an endurance athlete so finishing a 50K or 50 miler makes me feel invincible!


Supplies:
Kraftin Kimmie Ewe Are Amazing Stamp Set
Pink Buttons
Patterned Paper
Copic Markers

Challenges:
Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #465: Layers
As You Like It Challenge: Favorite Buttons
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #98: Anything Goes
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2019/01/cic462-your-next-stamp.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FgHOLS+%28%7BCupcake+Inspirations%7D%29
 

No comments:

Post a Comment