Monday, January 14, 2019

Grumpy About Love Owl

Hi Crafty Friends,
I'm going to be honest. I'm a single dog mom. So I'm a little skeptical about this whole "LOVE" thing. At least LOVE with someone other than my PUPPY, Maddie ;) These days everything seems to be online and I'm not a "Tinder" "Match" person, I listen to way to many True Crime podcasts for that! So I made this card because I LOVE this owl's face. He's like "Ain't no one got time for this online dating mess"

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Have you ever online dated?
A: Me? I went on one date with someone from I think it was Bumble or something and I ended up becoming his Run Coach, not romantic partner ;)




Supplies:
Gerda Designs Owl Rather Be With You Stamp
Birch Press Designs Cherish Plate B
C.C Designers Alphabet Die RETIRED
Ribbon
Red Sequins

Challenges:
Gerda Designs January Challenge Share Your Designs
Pammie's Inky Pinkies 1902: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Card + Matching Envelope
https://virginialusblog.blogspot.com/2019/01/show-and-share-every-9th-day-of-month.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FwnWYx+%28Yes%2C+Virginia....%29
Time Out Challenges #126: Loving
Kat Scrappiness January Card Challenge: Anything Goes
https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/01/january-challenge.html#more

No comments:

Post a Comment