Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Luv You Bots!

Hi Crafty Friends,
I am in Valentine Card mode. It's one of my favorite holidays to make cards because pink and red are my FAVORITE colors! Here is a cute set from Paper Smooches called Boom Bots! I just think they are darling. We live in a time where robots are starting to take over everything so I'm just hoping when they do, they will be as cute as this guy!

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Do advancements in technology scare you or do you embrace it?
A: Me? I would say SCARE...self driving cars? people getting robots as spouses because they can control them... EEK!
Supplies:
Copic Markers
Paper Smooches Boom Bots Stamp Set
Red and Black Ink

Challenges:
Paper Smooches January 2019: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies 1902: Anything Goes
The Paper Girls Challenge Blog: Black & White 
Time Out Challenges #126: Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment