Saturday, January 12, 2019

Tiddly Inks Cocoa Wishes

Hi Crafty Friends!
It's cold and snowy here in Chicago, we got 4 inches of snow today which isn't that bad but add 25 degrees and 20mph winds...BRRRR! I decided to color up this cutie from Tiddly Inks Stamps "Cocoa Wishes" because it is exactly what I want to do right now. Cuddly up with a delicious cup of cocoa. One of my favorite color combos is RED and BLUE together and since it's winter what better than BLUE HAIR! I am also using this post to apply for the Tiddly Inks Design Team! WISH ME LUCK! I love Tiddly Inks sooooo much! If you want to apply check the bottom of the post for more information (just don't take my spot please) ;)

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: If you could have any color hair (that looked natural) besides your own what color would you get?
A: Me? Strawberry Blond! I'm blond but would love that beautiful shade of red mixed in!



Supplies:
Patterned Paper
Snowflake Ribbon

Challenges:

https://blog.tiddlyinks.com/2019/01/design-team-call-2.html



1 comment:

  1. very cuuutee Card and I love your coloring
    adorable Color Combo
    sweeet made miss Lady
    Many thanks for joining with us at Creative With Stamps in January
    hugs
    Monika (Co Creator)

    ReplyDelete