Sunday, January 20, 2019

Whoooo.... is Having A Birthday?

Hi Crafty Friends,
Whoooo loves these CUTE OWLS? I do! I love their little expressions! I had fun mixing up different Bo Bunny patterned papers I found from 15 years ago to create this birthday card! I was inspired by the Scrapping For Less Sketch Challenge for January "You Make Me Wing Flapping Happy"

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What is the oldest craft product or embellishment you have used this year?
A: Me? Definitely these Bo Bunny Papers I found when reorganizing my craft room.


Supplies:
Gerda Designs Owl Rather Be With You Stamp
Bo Bunny Pattern Paper
Various Copic Markers

Challenges:
A Gem of A Challenge Wk 1: Anything Goes 
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #85
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge: Anything Goes
Fun Friday Challenge #105: Let's See Smiles
Scrapping For Less January Sketch Challenge: You Make Me Wing Flapping Happy
Gerda Designs January Share Your Design Challenge 
CCC Digi Creations Challenge #99 Happy Birthday 
Word Art Wednesday Weeks #370-371
D.L ART January 2019 Linky Challenge
Time Out Challenge #127: Inspired By Words "Party" 
Kat Scrappiness January Card Challenge: Anything Goes
https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/01/january-challenge.html#more

No comments:

Post a Comment