Monday, April 22, 2019

Feel Better Soon

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's always good to have some Get Well cards on hand since you never know when something is going to come up. I love this Healthy Vibes stamp set from Paper Smooches it just puts a smile on my face. Even though I don't want anyone to ever get sick or hurt, I know this will definitely will make them feel better. I used this month's Paper Smooches April Challenge Sketch for my design.

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What is the longest time you have ever been sick or hurt?
A: Me? I am the Queen of Stress Fractures. As an ultra runner and personal trainer, I put my body through the ringer. The worst and longest recovery was when I fractured my hip at mile 48 of a 63 (100K) mile race and basically had to crawl to mile 50 where the aid station was so someone could drive me back to the start line. Then ended up in the hospital for 3 hours. AND I WAS WINNING the entire race! GRRRR.... (picture below)


I colored the band-aids with copic markers. I drew the little doodle around the edges and added the cute little buttons to accent my card.

Yes, I scrapbook my failures :)
Supplies:
Paper Smooches Healthy Vibes Stamp Set
Sugar Pea Designs Patterned Paper
Copic Markers
Red Buttons
C.C Designers Scallop Square Die

Challenges:
Paper Smooches April 2019 Sketch Challenge
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1916 Anything Goes
April Bugaboo Bingo (Diagonal: Button, Player's Choice, Diecut)
Creative Knockouts #294 Buttons
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Going Around in Circles





2 comments:

  1. Cute card but what a tragic story for you, Meghan! How disappointing, not to mention painful in more ways than one. I do think your card will bring a smile to anyone in need, though. Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug. xxD (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous card! Such a beautiful design! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete