Saturday, April 13, 2019

You Are My Bestie

Hi Crafty Friends,
I am sharing a One Layer CAS card with you today using Paper Trey Ink Stamper's Select White Cardstock! I was inspired by As You Like It Challenge: Favorite Animal and Why? Well, as a Dog Mom, of course my favorite animal is a MALTIPOO! How cute is my little Maddie? She is my little HERO! I love her more than anything in the world. I was also inspired by Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Challenge: Favorite Style which for me recently has been CAS! I added the simple embellishments to play along with the Time Out Challenge #133 which is Embellishments with an Optional One Layer card.

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: I'll piggyback off As You Like It... What is your favorite animal and why?
A: Me? Maltipoo because I have never felt so much unconditional love in my life!

 I obviously colored her to look like me and my BESTIE!
Supplies:
Kraftin Kimmie Cuddles the Puppy
Sequins
Copic Markers

Challenges:
http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/04/challenge-133.html
https://virginialusblog.blogspot.com/2019/04/april-show-share.html
As You Like It Challenge: Favorite Animal
Kat Scrappiness April Challenges: Pastels
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites: Favorite Style- CAS
Word Art Wednesday Weeks 382-383

Word 2 Craft By All the Best Heroes #64 (Who says Heroes have to be Human, Maddie saved me)


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: No Designer Paper

11 comments:

  1. I think you love pink!! Darling photos and card! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so cute, love the card and piccies with your puppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling CAS card, but I'm afraid Maddie stole the show! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and fun card! Love how clean and simple it is. Thank you for joining us at W2CB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card, cute dog, and wonderful photos of you with your doggie. Love those fun sequins. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is sweet and pink; all that a girl would like! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Meghan! The only thing cuter than your card is the inspiration behind it. What a sweet fur baby! As a rescue dog mom, I totally get this clever interpretation of this month's W2CB theme. Thanks so much for playing along with our everyday-hero challenge at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I love that you are a dog mom too!

      Delete
  8. A really cute card, Love it. The colours may not be quite subtle enough for our challenge because they are so vivid and bright off your perfectly CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along at Less Is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing your favourite animal - great choice (your pup is so delicious!) and a fabulous make! Hope you will join us again soon. Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete