Thursday, April 11, 2019

Grandma Betty... 97 Years Old and Still Going STRONG!

Hi Crafty Friends,
I am HONORED to be Guest Designing for Kinda Cute Patricia this month! She has the MOST adorable digital images! This is my second post, if you missed my first one, check it out HERE. For my second card, I wanted to honor my AWESOME Grandma Betty! She is 97 years old and still going strong! She loves crossword puzzles and reading (pics below). I also made a matching envelope. Don't forget Grandma's on Mother's Day it's coming up next month!

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What do you call your grandparents? How old are they? What do you love about them?
A: Me? We call my grandma, grandma. We used to call my grandpa POP.

I colored this image to match the paper pack I have from Pink and Main called Pumpkin Spice! It's the perfect old lady paper :). Here she is through the years! She is the BEST grandma EVER! I love her SO MUCH!


I used different papers from the pack and matted them in orange then added the enamel dots and flowers to frame such a WONDERFUL Lady!

I hope you love her just as much as I do! Please follow my blog and subscribe so that we can get to know each other with my "Make Crafty Friends Q & A" they are on every post! And follow my Instagram here!

Supplies:
Kinda Cute Patricia Old Lady With A Cane
Pink and Main 6x6 Paper Pack Pumpkin Spice
Copic Markers
I AM ROSES Paper Flowers
I AM ROSES Flat Round Petal Flowers

Challenges:
Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge #11 Florals 
https://virginialusblog.blogspot.com/2019/04/april-show-share.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FwnWYx+%28Yes%2C+Virginia....%29
Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday Spring Flowers!
Words 2 Craft By- All the Best Heroes #64

10 comments:

  1. Grandma Betty, you are beautiful and amazing!! Love the pictures and Love this gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story and card. It sounds that you have a lovely grandma. I hope you have a lot of great times together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Grandma Betty!
    What a wonderful card, you made, Meghan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post about Grandma Betty! You've done such a lovely job honouring her and showing her off! She sounds wonderful!! Love the papers you chose, and the pretty flowers. Q&A: My grandparents have ALL left us already unfortunately. We called them Granny and Grandpa. Our kids are currently pressuring us to decide on our 'grandparent names' in advance 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That is great! My mom and dad are GaGa and Pops to my nieces and nephews!

      Delete
  5. First of all, congrats on your guest design! I love the mix of orange that you used in this super cute design Meghan! Thanks for sharing tour precious photos of your Grandma, too! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card to honor your beautiful grandma! Thank you for joining us at W2CB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only thing I love more than your card honoring Grandma Betty is your sweet photo gallery. How wonderful that you have such a special relationship with your amazing grandma! Thanks so much for playing along with our everyday-hero challenge at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete