Friday, April 19, 2019

You're Stinkin' Cute

Hi Crafty Friends,
I am joining in the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #50 today! I just got this darling skunk set and had to use it. Who knew that you could put skunk and darling in the same sentence?!

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What is a "gross" animal that you actually find to be cute?
A: Me? Raccoons. I know they get into trash but they can be really cute



I used ribbon to create the diagonal lines. I colored the little skunks with copics and then used gloss accents on the black parts and the hearts to give it a little extra layer. I used the "Love You" diecut from My Favorite Things and stamped the sentiment and framed it in red.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to follow and answer all my "Make Crafty Friends Q & As".

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Stinkin' Cute Stamp
MFT Love You Die
Scallop Die

Challenges:
Lawn Fanatics Challenge # 51: Sketch
Word Art Wednesday Weeks 382-383


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the black, white and red! soooo cute! love the little skunks with the adorable pun!! sooooo fun!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the ribbon on the diagonal!!

    ReplyDelete