Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Here For You On the Cloudiest Days

Hi Crafty Friends,
Just because spring is here doesn't mean it's all flowers, rainbows, and sunshine for everyone. I wanted to make a card for a friend who is going through a tough time. A CAS shaker to let her know I'm here for her. I was inspired by the AAA Cards Sketch and Optional Theme Shaker Challenge.

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Do you have any clouds in your life today?
A: Me? Yes. I got in a fender bender on Saturday, the 2nd ever in my life and now I am going to be short on $$ for a few months.

 I cut my panel out of white cardstock and die cut the cloud from the center. I added my sequins to the center and then arranged the sun and clouds around my shaker. I finished my card with the sentiment.

Supplies:
Hero Arts Sun Shower Stamp Set
My Favorite Things BB Rain or Shine
Kat Scrappiness He Has Risen Die Set (Cloud)
Doodles Paper Playground Ocean View Blend

Challenges:
Hero Arts April Challenge CAS
https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2019/04/cas-game-139-sketch-optional-twist.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FDobXq+%28AAA+Cards%29
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1917: CAS
Word Art Wednesday Weeks 384-385



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card with such a meaningful sentiment. I'm sure it will brighten your friend's day when she get it. The shaker is very cute and the design just enhances the meaning and the cute shaker.

    Thank you so much for joining us at A Blog named Hero this month and I wish you a beautiful day. make it a good one.

    x Lise Mariann, DT A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i'm sorry to hear about your gloomy cloud accident, but the bright and shiny clouds on your card are a real pick me up! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hoping you’ll join us for future challenges. And maybe come visit our new sister challenge AAA Birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful shaker card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I;m sorry about your fendebender and all the $$ you're will be out. But at least you had great news from MFT ;-) hehe...anyway great card and sure to bring a smile to your friend. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete