Sunday, June 30, 2019

Papercraft Business Challenge #20: Up in the Air

Hi Crafty Friends,
There is a NEW Challenge at Paper Craft Business. It's July and we want to see things in the beautiful blue sky. The theme is Up in the Air, so butterflies, birds, planes, kites...get creative! I can't wait to see what you come up with! I decided to go with a KITE! My family flies stunt kites so I had to make a card to represent! The challenge starts today July 1st and runs until July 29th. The prize is Magnolia Doohickeys-Dragonflies, pic below.

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Have you ever flown a stunt kite?
A: Me? Yep! My sister and I even have a routine with music we can do with them! See pics below.


Supplies:
CC Designers Little Pixies Kite Girl
Patterned Paper
Joules Boutique Kite
Copic Markers
Gina Marie Stitched Square Die Cut

Please Comment, Subscribe, and Follow my blog and Instagram. I am giving away $12 G.C to Bugaboo Stamps to one lucky commenter at the end of the month of July. I will be doing giveaways to my commenters and followers every month! Don't forget to enter to win at Paper Craft Business HERE! 
What a CUTE PRIZE!
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute little girl flying a kite and I like the photos you shared too.

    ReplyDelete