Friday, August 30, 2019

Papercraft Business Challenge #22: There's A Bear In There

Hi Crafty Friends,
Do you love TEDDY BEARS? I do! This challenge is perfect for you! It's Papercraft Business Challenge #22: There's A Bear In There (Panda, Teddy Bear, Koala Bear...) I can't wait to see the cuddly cuteness you come up with! There is a great prize from Whimsy Stamps: Celebration Banners! See below and check out my giveaway on the right! I made this BEAR who is already for FALL!

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What is your favorite kind of bear?
A: Me? Panda! It's my favorite animal!


 I created this bear with a die from The Stamp Doctor. I inked the edges of each piece and drew on the cute little face!
Since September is the beginning of fall I wanted to use some fall colors and these plaids worked perfectly!
 I finished my card with cute little brown buttons and a bow tie and hearts on my bear!
 Please make sure to subscribe, follow, and comment to be entered to win my September Giveaway! Prize is pictured on the right!

Supplies:
The Stamp Doctor Teddy Bear Die
6x6 Fall Paper Pack
Kat Scrappiness Stitched Square Dies
Brown Buttons
Distress Ink

Head to the BLOG and ENTER HERE! Here is what you can win!


Challenges:
A Gem of A Challenge #17: Anything Goes

Penny's Challenges #445
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
ModSquad Challenge: Fall 
 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: S is for STITCHES
https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/07/summer-theme-and-sketch-challenge.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+StamplorationsBlog+%28STAMPlorations%E2%84%A2+Blog%29



12 comments:

  1. Adorable bear on your cute card!
    My favorite would be a koala bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such an adorable card, love the pattern papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....cute card. Love how you detailed your bear. I am partial to polar bear....especially the stamp image kind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bear and I like the plaid. I like teddy bears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card Meghan! My favorite bear is the Polar Bear 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bear is SO adorable! I really love the hearts on his feet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness that bear is precious! I love how you added the white detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute Bear card!! I love the colour scheme!!
    Thank you for participating in our papercraft challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one.

    Lesli – Design Team member at Papercraft Business



    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

    Visit my blog - Vintage Scraps Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Love the sweet little bear. And the pattern papers are beautiful.

    Nandini
    Paint Paper Scissors

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bear is so cute! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your bear! He's so cute, and I love the paper pieced idea! It's almost like you can reach out and hug him! Great card!
    Bean Street Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable and his big ol' bear paws are so sweet. Love the papers and all the white/doodles on the bear to add interest. Wonderful!!
    ~Lola

    ReplyDelete